Assessor: Deborah Conti
Phone: 585-599-4892 ext. 25
Hours: M, T, Th, F 8:30 A.M. to 1:00 P.M.
Wednesday Evening 6:00 P.M. to 8:00 P.M.
Online Local Assessment Data~
Did you know…You can get all assessment related forms, find answers to FAQ, look up inventory of properties in Pembroke, find tax bills, see satellite imagery & photos of homes in Pembroke.
- Across the top click on the "Individuals" tab
- On the left Click on the "Property Taxes & Assessments" tab
- On the left click on the "Check your assessment" tab
- Scroll down and select “Genesee County”
- Under the “Select Municipality” tab, scroll down, highlight Pembroke and click submit
- You can sort by owner, address, or tax map number
- Click on the camera icon and you will see photos of your property
- Check to make sure the photo is accurate. Please call with any concerns
It's remarkable all the information you can gather on this site. If you want to do research on your home or municipality this is the place to start! You can check your current assessment, exemption(s) status, and physical information about your property. You're also able to research other properties, even going to other municipalities in Genesee County. If you would like to research recent property sales information you can search by town or a specific street. You'll be able to find sale price, lot size, square footage and more. This is a great way to see how your home compares with others in the area.
If you disagree with your assessment, there's information about the informal review process with PDF forms to print out to guide you through the process.
Please be assured that the goal of the assessor's office is to correctly describe each property and determine the fair and equitable assessment for your property.
SPECIAL DATES TO REMEMBER:
March 1st - Taxable Status Date – deadline for filing exemption applications
May 1st – Tentative Assessment Roll is filed
4th Tuesday in May – Grievance Day – Board of Assessment Review meets to hear all
properly filed complaints regarding assessment
July 1st – Final Assessment Roll is filed – this is used for tax purposes for the next year